Friday, October 31, 2008

My first post

So I wake up this morning to the familiar sounds of the voice of Randy James giving me the news. It was a particularly disturbing moment. You know the kind, the ones that ruin the rest of your whole day. I was a having a very strange dream and the alarm switched on and the news fills my bedroom.

Badly decomposed body....plastic container....Deville.

Goose bumps covered me at that point. I hate waking up to the creeps. Now I didn't know the killer and no one knows who the victim is at this point, but regardless, killing someone and shoving them in a box that is not designed for human storage in size nor structure, is just heinous. How can you sleep at night, knowing you've got this body in a box out in the woods somewhere? Especially thirteen months later. I mean did this person forget about the corpse? Did he hope that the box would magically vanish? Maybe he threw his cloak of invisibility over it. Who knows.

And shame on Jamie Floyd for putting all of that information out there like that. I believe your mouth could use a ripe banana, Mr. Floyd.

That is all

No comments: